RECHARGE PC CARDS
- Memory sizes from 1MB to 16MB with 45ns access time.
- Normal operation from 5V or 3.3V supplies.
- Continues to operates satisfactorily down to 2V in battery
- Operating temperature range -40deg C to +85deg C.
- Packaged in Stainless steel ultrasonically welded housing.
- Long battery life between charges.
- Suitable for heavy duty commercial and military
- 2 Year Conditional Warranty
- High performance PCMCIA SRAM Recharge PC Card.
- Fast access time of 45ns.
- 8/16bit PCMCIA Standard interface.
- Very Low power CMOS technology
- Rechargeable environmentally friendly Manganese
Dioxide Lithium data back-up battery with proven
10 year minimum useful life.
- Operating Temperature Range of -40deg C to +85deg C
- Optional Attribute Memory
- Attribute Memory data: CIS, FF or custom, no charge
- Common Memory programming, no charge option.
- Custom labelling, very low cost no minimum order requirement option.
- Assembled to IPC-A-610 Standard and RoHS compliant at
ISO9001-2015 Certified Facility.
- Download Specification:
"5.0/3.3V PCMCIA SRAM RECHARGE CARDS"
A special version of this SRAM Card, configured for use in BONAS S200 Controllers using a CardPro CP77006 RED adaptor is available. These replace original Mitsubishi 60 pin SRAM Cards.